R K Agarwal, Proprietor, Mahak Cement Agency

R K Agarwal, Proprietor, Mahak Cement Agency

"The cement industry should increase the dealer's margin for trade and non-trade sales."- R K Agarwal, Proprietor, Mahak Cement Agency, Secretary, Pune Cement Dealers Association, Email: starmarketingco@rediffmail.com Phone: 9823079362

I have been dealing in cement and building material since the last 13 years, primarily representing ACC, Ambuja, JK, Coromandal, Chettinad, Dr. Fixit and JK White Cement brands. Our topmost selling brands include ACC, JK and Coromandel Cement; OPC 53 grade and PPC fly ash based cement grades sell the most. Institutional sales account for 70 per cent of our deals while our trade sales make up the remaining 30 per cent. We usually have to face a delay in delivery of 50-100 kg bags. At times it gets delayed by more than 48 hours, while our customers expect the product to reach them within 24 hours.

I strongly suggest that the cement industry should increase the dealers' margin for trade and non- trade sales. This will help us improve channel partner organisation and in appointing well qualified personnel for managing our businesses.

No stories found.
Indian Cement Review
www.indiancementreview.com