2nd India Construction Festival 2013
Date: October 16-17
Venue: ITC Sheraton, Saket, New Delhi
Organiser: ASAPP Media
Identifying the need to establish an international event for the construction segment, ASAPP Media Information Group decided to organise the India Construction Festival. After a successful first edition in New Delhi last year from September 12-15, the 2nd India Construction Festival 2013, scheduled for October 16-17 in New Delhi, is set to bring toget-¡her leaders from across the globe and create a platform for them to interact with their Indian counterparts.
This will be achieved through four mega events: the Construction World Leadership Summit and 11th Construction World Global Awards 2013 on October 16, and the Equipment India Awards 2013 and 6th India Roads Conference 2013 and on October 17.
Comprising a line up of specialised events, the festival this year has been designed to offer an insight into Indian business dynamics through interactive discussion forums. Prominent speakers and panel members from the industry and a significant number of delegates from government organisations Centre and state will be part of the event. In addition, the India Construction Festival 2013 will feature over 300 participants from India and over 150 visitors from countries such as the US, Canada, Brazil, UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, Russia, Turkey, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Korea, Japan and Australia.
Leadership Summit: The Indian construction industry is currently plagued by disputes and execution-related issues. In order to overcome such challenges, this summit will update the industry on best practices and proven methods adopted in developed construction markets world over. With an apt theme, 'global learnings and glocalisation for the indian construction industry the Construction World Leadership Summit will provide an international platform that captures the spirit of dynamic learning.
11th Construction World
Global Awards 2013: Popularly referred to as the 'Oscars' of the construction industry, the Construction World Global Awards is a calendar event for industry's movers and shakers. Instituted in 2003, the awards meticulously rank India's fastest growing construction companies, construction equipment manufacturing companies and construction material manufacturing companies on several criteria such as growth, turnover and profitability. The results are considered a landmark document for the country's construction sector that ranks the building blocks of modern India. Over the years, the event has benefited the industry at large by providing due recognition to construction companies and inspiring the industry to raise performance benchmarks. It has also identified emerging companies. Moreover, the awards have ushered an era of transparency and awareness about corporate governance, thereby building a positive perception of the industry. The cr+¿me de la cr+¿me of the construction fraternity comes together to witness the felicitation of the top companies including 400 top business owners, chairmen, managing directors, CEOs, directors and marketing heads.
6th India Roads Conference 2013: The conference this year will offer a platform for industry players to be updated with cutting-edge equipment, services and projects shaping the roads sector in India. Aptly themed 'Accelerating India's Road to Growth', the 6th edition of the India Roads Conference will foster a high-profile gathering of key industry leaders to discuss, network and evaluate the massive Indian industry and development options in the roads and infrastructure sector. Like preceding editions, this year's conference will prove to be a stimulating and thought-provoking platform for both domestic and international players to share and understand the emerging challenges and opportunities in the sector.
Equipment India Awards 2013: The first-of-its-kind in India for the construction equipment industry, the awards will recognise key players, and bring together top manufacturers, CAS companies, dealers and financiers as part of the India Construction Festival. At the event, bestselling products across more than 15 categories of construction equipment will be awarded along with best CEO, CMO, marketing campaign and dealers from different regions.
The festival will bring with it several benefits for the construction fraternity. These include:
- Learning about best practices and innovative business models from around the world.
- Be updated on project opportunities, investment avenues and new markets.
- Direct networking with infrastructure developers, construction company leaders and government officials from developed and emerging infrastructure economies.
- A platform to discuss risk management and risk mitigation strategies.
- Understanding the expectations and requirements of project
- awarding agencies.
- A look at various financing and funding options.
- Discussing benchmark procurement strategies and how one can assist with the development of new markets.
- Know about proven systems for enhancing capacity, skill development and technology implementation.
- Understanding market opportunities, contractor and developer requirements, growth areas (sector as well as geography).
- The Ministry of Urban Development
- The Indo American Chamber of Commerce
- The Indo German Chamber of Commerce
- The Indo Canadian Business Chamber
- The Indo Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Chindia Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Embassy of the Republic of Tajikistan
- Indian Paint & Coating Association (IPCA)
- National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO)National Highway Builders Federation
- National Association of Realtors India (NAR)
- International Road Federation (IRF)
- Construction Chemicals Manufacturers
- Association (CCMA)