Advanced RF Capacitance Level Probe
The TrueCap® Model MK-2 RF capacitance point level probe is designed to provide a superior and stable sensitivity threshold making it suitable for a variety of powder/bulk solids and some liquid or slurry applications too. The probe is best suited for applications where there is high chance of material build-up on the probe surface.
- Automatic tolerance to material build-up on the probe due to its driven shield design
- Push-button calibration
- Enhanced temperature compensation
- Maximised reliability due to smart sensing algorithms like ´self-validating´ fail-safe protection
- Visible status LED on ordinary location units, and
- Versatility through a variety of configuration options including: hazardous location version, split architecture design, quick process connection, stub probe, cable extensions, solid extensions, Nylon® probes, Ryton® - equivalent probes, etc.
Capacitance Level Probe