Why Mobile Batching Plant is Solid Investment
If you have multiple construction projects, investing in a robust mobile construction equipmentis a cost-effective option.A mobile concrete batching plant is a solid investment which can reap concrete profits for your business on many fronts. First of all, you can use this batching plant for various types of projects. You can cut down the unnecessary expenses of getting ready-mix concrete conveyed to your site.
Sometimes, an over-the-road driver is compelled to dilute the concrete mix because of time delays. This means you end up with an inferior quality concrete. A mobile concrete batching plant ensures that your concrete is of high quality as it is shielded from undesired environmental factors such as dampness and heat.
Let's look at the various applications and multiple benefits of this type of cement mixer:
Applications of mobile concrete batching plant
A mobile concrete batching plant has multiple applications.
They can be used for:
- Overlay concrete
- Civil applications
- Self-consolidating concrete
- Wet and dry shotcrete
- Fast-setting concrete
- Previous cement
- Flowable fill
- General concrete including repairs
- Roller compared concrete
Advantages of mobile concrete batching plant:
- Lesser CO2emissions: The 'flying' aggregate dosing and weighing system saves cement and in turn reduces CO2 emissions. Also, the motor power required for belt conveyors is two to four times lower than in the conventional central mix or portable concrete plants. This lower aggregate means bin unit conveyors are not required to load the bins. Thus, substantial amount of electricity and gasoil is saved and CO2 emissions are thus reduced tremendously with plants equipped with this system.
- Saves cement: Generally, the inaccuracy of aggregate dosing and occurring variation is compensated by adding extra cement to the mix. However, the innovative 'flying' aggregate weighing system has higher accuracy and is able to dose and weight aggregates with an accuracy of down to 12 lbs. or 5kg. This eliminates the need of adding extra cement which may add up to 20 or 30 kg per cubic meter of cement savings.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble: The compact and modular construction makes the mobile batching plants extremely mobile. They occupy small area and are really convenient to transfer, easy to install and disassemble. Electric connections are also easy as plug and play connectors are used.
- Easy to operate: These batching plants come with an extremely easy to operate manual-machine interface.
- Efficient design: The mobile concrete batching plant has twin shaft mandatory mixer which has a high capacity of ceaseless operation. Its mixing direction is far-reaching and the quality of mixing is rapid, uniform yet of high quality.
- You can even invest in well-maintained used construction equipment. Look for trusted dealers who deal in second-hand or used concrete batching plant. If your business requires you to move the plant site from project to project frequently and quickly, a mobile cement mixer is the best investment you can make. They are designed to handle a wide range of tasks such as for construction of dams, landfills, airports, traffic routes, etc. They can be disassembled, transported and installed swiftly and help cut down a lot of unnecessary expenses. So, it's time to reap some solid investments for your business with this concrete batching plant!
About the author:
Avi Patel is an engineer by heart and a digital marketer by trade. He works for EzyTrader, a premium marketplace for used equipment, and creates content on topics related to engineering, technology, marketing and trading.