Allen introduces the new AT14S Swivel Dump Track Buggy
The AT14S is the newest buggy in the Allen lineup. It comes equipped with a rugged track drive that will allow it to operate in conditions that wheel barrows and wheel buggies simply cannot. It is also equipped with a swivel buggy that allows the operator to turn the bucket 90? in either direction from the centre to provide maximum precision while placing materials.
- AT14S standard features include:
- 20 hp Honda GX630 Gasoline Engine;
- Travels speeds up to 6 mph for greater job site efficiency;
- Steel bucket for maximum durability;
- 33" width allows the buggy to fit through tight areas;
- Engine cover folds back to provide convenient access to engine, gas tank, battery and filters.
Allen Engineering Corporation (AEC) is headquartered in Paragould, Arkansas, USA. The company designs, engineers, manufactures and markets concrete and related equipment with a number one goal of Total Customer Satisfaction.
AEC is a family-owned, American provider of high quality equipment that is sold and rented through a network of dealers and rental centres around the world. For more information, visit the AEC website at www.alleneng.com.
Contact: Erin McDuff; firstname.lastname@example.org 819 S 5th St Paragould, Arkansas 870-761-4875