Control Print: Leaders in Coding and Marking Technology
Seamlessly integrating precision, reliability, and cost- effectiveness, the company´s abilities in hardcore technology and product engineering stem from their leadership, in association with their partners. Augmenting these capabilities is their expertise across applications and industries combined with an extensive support infrastructure, to provide the highest quality products and services in the coding and marking industry across the Indian subcontinent.
Utilising their two decades of experience in the coding and marking industry , Control Point has developed a philosophy that consists of partnering with the leading global players technologically. They have succesfully utilised their unsurpassed local manufacturing infrastructure and highly motivated skilled workforce to provide the best engineered and most cost- effective products and solutions for the entire range of manufacturing industries. The sectors catered to cover a range of industries, which include automotive, agro-chemicals, metals, FMCG, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, wire and cable, pipe, construction materials, and commercial printing.
Enabling their customers in production line reliability, flexibility, cost efficiencies and other myriad ways, Control Print´s solutions can impact directly or subtly, but always leave a mark of excellence.
With their extensive nationwide coverage, with more than 120 well trained sales and service engineers, 9 offices, and 60 back end staff, Control Print provides the highest levels of pre and post sales support for a consistent, reliable, high quality customer experience.
Control Print has two modern manufacturing centers located at Vasai, on the outskirts of Mumbai, and the other at Nalagarh, Himachal Pradesh. Aesthetically designed and fully equipped, these facilities are complete with all the necessary support tools, services and amenities required to ensure the highest quality of products and services on a consistent basis. In addition to manufacturing capabilities, each centre has comprehensive service training facilities for external as well as internal training requirements.
Spanning over 8000sq ft, the Vasai centre is a hub for assembly and manufacture of the entire Control Print product range. The entire range of Control Print inks is also manufactured at this facility.
Spanning over 20,000sq ft, this facility is capable of assembly and manufacture of not only their entire product range but also for manufacturing of components and entire sub-assemblies required for their products. There is also an additional fluids facility capable of manufacturing the entire range of solvents and ink rolls.
Key benefits to customer
- Two decades of market leadership with complete knowledge of customer needs.
- Customer- centric operations.
- Superior international technology adapted for the Indian environment.
- Powerful local networks giving full support and service any time, anywhere.
- Local manufacturing for cost- effectiveness and options of customisation.
- Comprehensive product range to meet any coding and marking requirement.
- Complete range of consumables.
- Deep multi-layered talent base with extensive market knowledge and experience.
Through constant innovation and research, Control Print offers the most comprehensive and robust selection of coding and marking solutions. Their range of primary, secondary and tertiary applications is superior in technology, reliability, quality and performance.
Large- character inkjet printer
One of the products range that is of particular interest to the cement manufacturers is their
Large- character inkjet printers, the NP100 and NP200 systems.
Key features of NP100, NP200 include:
- High reliability in especially harsh, dusty environments, including the cement, chemicals, and steel industries.
- Advanced hydraulics system requiring no compressed air.
- Electronic valve switchover from ink to solvent greatly simplifying maintenance, startup and shutdowns.
- 7 or 17 drop per head capability enabling large logos and 1-3 lines of print.
- 10mm-50mm print height.
- High print speeds.
- Compact footprint.
- Low power consumption (only 100W) with no cost of external compressed air.
- Macroline software to control all printers from a single console.
- Fast drying inks suited for a wide variety of substrates with enhanced adhesion and fade resistance .
Control Print manufactures the widest range of inkjet fluids, ribbons, and ink rolls in order to meet the most specialised of customer applications. In addition, they manufacture the standard range of general purpose black inks, highly adhesive inks, and coloured inks.
The Control Print offering
- A variety of high performance pigmented inks including white, yellow, light blue, sky blue, pink, red, and grey for challenging applications such as coding on XLPE/PE/PP cables and pipes.
- Fuel- resistant inks in black and pigmented white.
- Heat- curing inks in black and pigmented white.
- High temperature resistant inks in black and pigmented white.
- Non-hazardous inks for food and pharmaceutical applications.
- Covert, security inks such as UV fluorescent inks.
- Pan-India presence
The company has a presence in major Indian cities including Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nalagarh, Pune, Vasai.
Control Print Limited
C-106, Hind Saurashtra Industrial Estate, Andheri-Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Andheri
(East), Mumbai 400059, India.
Tel: +91 22 28509056 / 66938900
Fax: +91 22 28528272