Pneumatic conveying by Claudius Peters
However, the energy consumption for the air supply on conventional pneumatic systems is considerably higher than other options power requirements. The Claudius Peters FLUIDCON system utilizes the advantages of typical pneumatic conveying at considerably lower energy requirements.
FLUIDCON has the benefits of less power consumption due to the incorporation of the aeroslide transportation principle within the transport pipe.
Additionally, it provides a dense phase system with increased bulk material load. Depending on the transport pipe routing, the new Claudius Peters FLUIDCON system can substantially reduce power consumption. FLUIDCON system can be used to convey all fine bulk solids which can be fluidized with low air velocities, and expands homogeneously during the process.
Advantages of Claudius Peters FLUIDCON Systems
- Reduced operating costs - substantially less energy consumption compared to conventional pneumatic conveying
- High availability - the system is easily started or restarted even when solids remain in the conveying line
- Gentle material handling - this is due to lower conveying velocities starting at approximately 2-3 m/s and ending at approximately 5 -10 m/s
- Alternative feed systems - with a reduction in the conveying pressure, Claudius Peters X-Pumps (screw pumps) canbe installed instead of conventional pressure vessels to insure savings in height and capital costs
The PETERS FLUIDCON system has proven to be a valuable alternative in bulk materials handling applications.
The application of the FLUIDCON system for the conveying of dust below filter installations offers the following advantages compared to other conveying installations. Additionally this type of system can be utilized in ash removal plants. This system is particularly suitable for the removal of fly ash from a baghouse or ESP. The fly ash discharge points are connected to a common FLUIDCON conveying pipe and the ash is continuously removed and can be conveyed long distances.
The application of the FLUIDCON system for the conveying of dust below filter installations offers the following advantages compared to other conveying installations.
- Lower investment cost
- Lowest gas and solids velocities
- Lowest conveying pressure
- Lowest wear
- Lowest power requirements
- Lower installation height
- Simplified material feeding.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Communication by the management of the company)