Reinforced repair and leveling mortar from BASF
Emaco Nanocrete R2 is a universal, single component, polymer modified, fast setting, repair, reprofiling and leveling mortar. An offering from BASF, Emaco Nanocrete R2 is a ready-to-use material that contains special cements, well graded sands, carefully selected polymers and fibres to reduce shrinkage and improve physical and application properties. When mixed with water, it forms a mortar with an exceptional wide range of applications. It can easily be hand or trowel applied in thicknesses from 3 to 100 mm. Nanocrete R2 is ideal for general, non-structural patch repairs where fast setting properties with short over-coating times are needed. It exhibits excellent high build properties allowing up to 100 mm thickness in one layer. It can be over-coated after only four hours at 20 C. Emaco Nanocrete R2 can be applied as a levelling coat to achieve aesthetic finish, like prior to painting.
- Formulated with new nanotechnology to minimise shrinkage and crack tendency.
- Smooth, creamy but non-slump mortar.
- Easy to create profiles and corners without formwork.
- Multi-use; fairing coat and patch repair mortar in one.
- Fast setting; can be over-coated in just four hours.
- Good strength development exceeding requirement of Class R2 of EN1504 Part 3.
- Low modulus of elasticity.
- Low chromate (< 2 ppm).
- Free of chlorides.