Schwing Stetter´s 16 new technologies
SCHWING Stetter India, one of the leading concrete equipment manufacturing companies, launched 16 new products and technology innovations during EXCON 2015 that took place in Bangalore from November 25-29, 2015. The company is also foraying into earthmoving segment other than construction equipment, material handling and sludge pump segments.
SCHWING Stetter India has always laid emphasis on indigenising products and introducing newer product range, keeping in mind customer requirements. With product expertise of XCMG, one of the top five world-renowned construction equipment manufacturing companies have launched an exclusive range of SCHWING-XCMG Wheel loaders and motorgraders in India, this marks the entry of SCHWING Stetter into the earthmoving segment.
The range of the newly-launched products includes:
- M30Z - Batching Plant
- SLM 2200 - Self Loading Mixer
- RVH 18 - Circular Distributor
- LW 300 FN - Wheel Loader (3 t capacity)
- ZL50GN - Wheel Loader (5 t capacity)
- GR 150 - Motorgrader
In addition to this, SCHWING Stetter launched five new upgraded products and five new innovations in electronics and automation. The range of the newly upgraded products includes: S43 Boom Pump: India´s largest boom pump mounted on a four axle truck; SP1807 stationary pump; new canopy for stationary pumps with aerodynamic design; weighbridge for truck mixers; and inner climbing mechanism for tower crane.
The range of new innovation in electronics and automation includes: MCI 55 Control System for smaller batching plants; MCI 100 control system for medium-sized batching plants; MCI 550 control system for large-sized batching plants including networking and GPS connectivity; electronic dozing system for shotcreting pumps; and integrated control panels for stationary pumps.
Some of the special features of the newly-launched products include:
M30Z - Mobile Mixing Plants
- Control System: M30-Z batching plant comes with an option of MCI 70 version 3.1 control unit
- Powder Weigher: On request, the mixers are provided with a power weigher in M30-Z mixing plant
- Ice Weigher: The ice weigher is used for the weighing of flake ice. At the bottom the side walls are sloped outwards which ensures the complete discharge of the container.
SLM 2200 - Self Loading Mixer
- Engine: 4 cylinder, water cooled, turbo-charged after cooler diesel engine - 80.9kn @2500 rpm.
- Shovel: Hydraulic cylinders activate 600L capacity loading shovel; single joystick control for easy loading and quick unloading of shovel gate operations.
- Drum: Hydrostatic drum drive with high rotation for homogenous mix, drum lift and slew for discharge concrete all around the machine on any terrain.
- Output: Capacity upto 8 cubic metre per hour.
RVH 18- Circular Distributor
- RVH18 is a concrete distributor with a DN 125 pipeline and bend with SCHWING interchangeable couplings.
- This placer boom has four self-supporting legs, foldable and easy to transport.
- The roll and fold boom design with infinitely slewing base column is fixed with a prime mover electric motor. All control functions are operated by hand held remote control with emergency manual levers fitted on the valves.
- The circular distributor has a horizontal reach of 18.2m and is a useful machine for spreading concrete in construction. Considering that offering a separate placing
- boom was expensive, Schwing Stetter found an intermediate solution to help to cut dependency on labour.
LW300FN - 3 tonne Wheel Loader
- Engine: BS III Tier turbo charged engine with 500 NM @1350-1450 rpm along with 6 cylinders
- Travel Speed: Max forward speed is 35 km/h and Max reverse speed is 25 km/hr. Number of forward speeds are 4 and number of reverse speeds are 2.
- Axles: Fixed differential front type axle and an oscillating differential rear type axle
- The wheel loader received ARAI certification in April 2015. The concrete gives a test result of 20 per cent higher compressive strength. That comes from the engineered drum technology. It has a braking system that is capable of handling high speed. With a tipping load of 7,500 kgs, it has a standard bucket capacity of 1.8 cu.m.
ZL50GN - 5 tonne Wheel Loader
The 5-tonne wheel loader is useful for operations with large and heavy loads. With an engine power of 207hp, it has a tipping load of 13,600 kgs.
This motor grader comes with the 6BTAA.9 6 cylinder Cummins engine. It has a two-stage fuel filtering system and is turbocharged, with dual entry to turbo charger. It has an electro hydraulic controlled power shift gear box with six forward gears and three reverse gears.
- Rear Ripper: The front dozer blade and mid-mounted ripper comes as optional attachments with every grader. These are hydraulically operated and rippers can accommodate upto 11 teeth.
- Overload protection worm-gear case: The torque for operating the mold board is transmitted through a technical gear box, which not only transmits the torque but also acts as an overload protection by a patented slip mechanism for the board.
- Slew bearing: The slew bearing of turn table is compact in structure and fully enclosed. This gives an advantage of operating it in a dusty environment. The steel material provides lesser wear; longer service life and maintenance free structure. Speaking on the occasion,
- Anand Sundaresan, VC & MD, SCHWING Stetter India, said, oEvery year, we strive to increase our product range and expand into parallel product lines to suit the requirements of the construction industry. Last year, we successfully entered the material handling segment with the tower cranes and launched the self loading mixers as well. During EXCON 2015, we have showcased our latest product innovations that are developed and upgraded keeping in mind suit the current needs of the construction industry which will in turn help the customers to grow their business."
VG Sakthikumar, Managing Director, SCHWING Stetter Sales & Services Pvt Ltd, said, "SCHWING Stetter has always been a pioneer in concreting equipments for the last decade in India. By keeping our customers close to us, our main focus is to understand customer requirements and match their needs by modifying existing equipment or launching newer equipment. We are also closely watching the growing infrastructure requirements in India, and are constantly focusing on improvising our technologies that will help to save time, money and improve performance. EXCON is an exhibition comprising of all of these elements and is also a platform for us to display our latest product innovations to our direct customers."
For further information:
Schwing Stetter India
Murugan G, 20:20 MSL
Nina Justin, 20:20 MSL